Terms and conditions
Welcome to the Vianeo platform, an online and collaborative web platform, owned and operated by Vianeo.
This platform will describe the market access strategy of your projects and/or manage your innovative programs online. In these Terms and Conditions, Vianeo may now be referred to as "the Publisher".
Before creating and using a Vianeo account, reading and accepting the Terms and Conditions is essential.
Use of the Vianeo platform is governed by the following Terms and conditions (collectively, the "Terms"). Anyone who registers by accepting these Terms may be referred to hereafter as "User". By registering on the Vianeo platform, you agree to be bound by them and you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by free and informed consent to these terms and conditions, including any additional and future instructions modification. Clicking on the button "I understand and accept the conditions" is to accept, in free and informed consent of these Terms.
- Purpose and access to the service
- The use of the service
- The Content of the Service and Intellectual Property Rights
- Disclaimer of responsibility for the Content and Policy of the publisher
- Wrongdoing and Policy Applications
- Indemnification and Liability of the User
- Limitation of liability
- The modification of these conditions
- Operating system requirements
1/ Purpose and access to the service
The Service is offered by Vianeo, a french company, located at: Ophira1 - 1, Place Joseph Bermond 06560 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS, FRANCE
The Vianeo platform is a web service available from the following address: https://www.vianeo.com allowing you to use a website and software developed by Vianeo which is the owner.
The website can be consulted like any traditional website, within the framework of a use in accordance with usage and practices.
The software is distributed as SaaS ("Software as a Service") software to create, load, store, transmit, disseminate, print and also manage innovative projects (here, "Content"). The Service is provided as is and as available.
All information relating to the Publisher is defined in the "legal notice" page.
The confidentiality of your data is essential for Vianeo.
Reference should be made to the Security Policy for all information relating to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data collected by the Publisher.
3/ The use of the service
The User is solely responsible for his or her own communications to, from the Service and for any content sent to and from his or her account. Whether that communications are stored under his account, for all his activities occurring on his account (even when the content is posted by other people who have access to your account), and more generally for any consequences arising from them.
The User agrees to operate the Service in accordance with all applicable local, departmental, national and international laws, rules and regulations, including all laws relating to the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
You must not accept, authorize or encourage a third party to:
- use the Service to import, store, transmit or distribute content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, terrorist, child pornography, contains viruses or in any way reasonably objectionable by the Publisher and/or legal regulation;
- prevent others from using the Service; and/or
- use the Service for a fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
Violation of any of these rules may, for example, result in immediate termination of the Vianeo account. It also exposes the User to criminal and civil sanctions.
Vianeo would comply to request justified by law or any legal proceedings for providing all documents, codes, IP address... that would prove useful in establishing the truth.
4/ The Content of the Service and Intellectual Property Rights
Vianeo is not responsible for content provided by third parties (including any viruses or other disabling features).
As a Publisher, Vianeo shall not obliged to monitor such third-party content.
Vianeo reserves the right to remove or refuse to distribute Content on the Service at any time if these Content violates the Term.
The Publisher also reserves the right to access, read, preserve and disclose any information or Content if it is deemed necessary to:
- apply these Terms and Conditions, including the investigation of potential violations thereof,
- detect, prevent or resolve technical, security or fraud problems (including, without limitation, spam filtering),
- respond to user requests, or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Vianeo, its users or the public.
The trademark, patent, trademark law, international conventions and any other intellectual property rights as well as the applicable property rights and laws, including Vianeo's property.
Vianeo guarantees to the User that he/she remains the sole owner of the Content, including text, data, information, information, images, photographs, music, sound, videos and any other material that he/she uploads, transmits or stores on his/her Vianeo account.
5/ Disclaimer of responsibility for the Content and Policy of the publisher
When the Vianeo platform is used, the User may be exposed to Content from various sources. Vianeo is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness and intellectual property rights in connection with this Content.
The User who has been exposed to inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable Content hereby agrees to waive all claims against Vianeo.
Vianeo is only a platform that allows the use of its tool to submit a project.
The responsibility of the publisher of a website where the content deposited by Users is free, may not be held liable for such illegal messages carried by a third party unless the publisher had knowledge of the Content before it was put online or once it was put online and brought to his attention that he did not promptly remove the content.
The publisher does not endorse, in advance, any Content or opinion, recommendation or advice expressed.
Vianeo will do its best to avoid any inappropriate content or to quickly delete any illegal Content as defined in the previous paragraphs. Vianeo therefore expressly disclaims any liability in connection with Content posted online, stored, transmitted or distributed by Users.
In the event that Vianeo receives information or notification that Content posted online, stored, transmitted or distributed by the User infringes the Terms or infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, or is alleged to infringe any copyright, trademark or patent, Vianeo reserves the right to immediately remove the Content, without notifying the User of such action.
Once the content has been removed, the User is notified of the consequences, either Vianeo permanently deletes the Content or the Content Editor puts it back online.
Vianeo reserves the right to terminate the User's access to the Vianeo website if the User has violated these General Terms.
6/ Wrongdoing and Policy Applications
- By approving these Terms and Conditions, you agree to not use the Service for any purpose other than to access and use Vianeo and other services offered by Vianeo, unless expressly permitted;
- Share a single identifier for several people. Your ID can only be used by one person but you can create separate IDs for others if you wish;
- Block ads if you are a free account user;
- Imitate any person or entity, falsely claim affiliation with any person or entity, or access to other Vianeo accounts without permission, forge another person's signature or digital identity, distort the source, identity or content of information transmitted via Vianeo or perform any similar fraudulent activity;
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, send junk mail or spam to other Vianeo Users. This includes, but is not limited to, undesirable advertising, promotional content, or other solicitation material, mass mailing of commercial advertisements, chain letters, informational announcements, charity requests and petitions for signatures;
- Defame, harass, abuse, threaten, or defraud Vianeo Users or collect or attempt to collect personal information about Users or third parties without their consent;
- Use the Platform if you are not legally competent to do so;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or interfere with the security features of the Vianeo platform or the User Content, those that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible via the Vianeo platform or who apply limitations on the use of the Vianeo platform or the User Content;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or attempt to discover the Vianeo source code or any other integral part, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable laws notwithstanding this limitation;
- Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based on Vianeo or any integral part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable laws notwithstanding this limitation;
- Intentionally interfering with or damaging Vianeo's operation or any other user's appreciation, by any means, including posting or distributing viruses, adware or spyware, computer worms or other malicious code;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic means to access Vianeo for any purpose, bypass any measure that Vianeo may use to prevent or restrict access to Vianeo;
- Interfere with or disrupt Vianeo, servers or networks connected to Vianeo or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Vianeo.
The Publisher reserves the right to scan any Content to ensure compliance with these Terms.
7/ Indemnification and Liability of the User
In the event of misuse of the Platform by the User, used in a foreseeable manner not in accordance with the posted instructions, which would expose Vianeo to claims, demands, costs, punitive damage, including without limitation, legal fees and out-of-court settlements. Vianeo may maintain or incur legal proceedings against the User who initiated the proceedings, in particular because of:
- non-compliant use of the Vianeo website,
- a breach, alleged breach or violation of previous warranties, representations and commitments,
- any violation of the rights of a third party arising from User Content submitted by the User,
- any claim that User Content submitted by the User has caused damage to a third party,
- any allegation or claim that the Use of Vianeo by Users represents a breach of security in any jurisdiction, or
- any other violation of these Terms.
In the event of legal and financial proceedings, Vianeo will not hesitate to use all the prerogatives in its power to bring a recourse action against the malicious User who initiated the proceedings.
8/ Limitation of liability
In the use of the website
The use of Vianeo is at the sole risk of the user. To the fullest extent permitted by law, its members, directors, employees and agents disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to Vianeo and its integral use.
Vianeo assumes no responsibility for (i) any error, fault or inaccuracy in the content of the website, (ii) any damage or injury of any kind resulting from access to and use of Vianeo, (iii) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or that may be transmitted to or through the Vianeo site by a third party, and/or (iv) any error or omission of any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or made available through Vianeo.
Vianeo does not endorse, approve, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service published or offered by a third party by Vianeo or any site with a hypertext link or presented in any banner or other advertising. Vianeo will not be a party to or responsible in any way for monitoring transactions between a user and third-party providers of services or products.
Consequential damage resulting from the use of the Plateform
The User agrees not to hold Vianeo, its members, directors, employees and agents liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential, incurred as a result of the use of Vianeo users, (i) error, fault, or inaccuracy of content, (ii) personal injury or damage of any kind, resulting from access to and use of Vianeo, (iii) any interruption or termination of transmission to or from Vianeo, (iv) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or that may be transmitted to or through the Vianeo site by a third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or made available through Vianeo, whether based on the warranty, contract, tort or other legal theory and whether or not Vianeo is advised of the possibility of such damages.
The limitation or exclusion of warranties, remedies or liability contained in these Terms and Conditions applies to the User in full to the extent that such limitations or exclusions are permitted by the laws.
In case of Force Majeure
In the event of non-performance of one of its contractual obligations, the party liable for this obligation shall not be considered to be in default or liable for compensation, if the performance of the obligation has been made impossible by a case of force majeure.
Force majeure is defined by the French courts as any event that is beyond the parties’ control, that the parties could not foresee or prevent.
VYou may cancel your use of the Service and/or terminate your account and this Agreement with or without cause at any time by notifying Vianeo at the following address email@example.com ; on the understanding that a terminated account may continue to exist for a reasonable period of time before such cancellation takes effect, until Vianeo completes the termination procedure.
You may terminate your account ONLY as described in this section.
In the event of termination, your account will be unavailable and you won’t be able to access your account or any document or other content in your account although residual copies of the information and Content may remain in the Vianeo system.
10/ Amending of these Terms
When using the Vianeo platform, any additional guidelines or rules are applicable to specific services and features that may be added in the future. These guidelines and rules are by default included in these Terms. Vianeo may modify or revise these Terms at any time; by using the Service, you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
If you do not accept and comply with this Agreement and these Terms and Conditions, the Service will no longer be usable.
- These General Terms and Conditions must be governed by and interpreted in accordance with French law, except in the event of a conflict of laws.
- Vianeo may transfer and assign these Terms and Conditions without restriction. The User may not transfer or assign these Terms.
- The User declares and warrants that he is legally competent to enter into these Terms and for the understandings, obligations, affirmations, representations, undertakings and warranties set forth herein.
- If any provision of these Terms is unlawful or unenforceable, it shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the legality and unenforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms should not be affected.
- Vianeo may provide you with notifications, including those of changes to the Terms and Conditions, by email, mail or publication on Vianeo. A notification will be considered given 24 hours after the mail is sent, unless Vianeo is notified of the invalidity of the email address. Alternatively, Vianeo may send you a legal notice by mail to a postal address if provided to Vianeo by you. In this case, the notification will be deemed to have been given three days after the date of dispatch. Notifications posted on Vianeo will be considered given five days after the original publication.
12/ Operating system requirements:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Edge or higher (Windows only)
- Firefox, only the last two versions (Windows and Mac)
- Safari, only the last two versions (Mac only)
- Google Chrome, only the current version (Windows and Mac)